Westminster Guatemala Fundraiser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westminster Guatemala Fundraiser

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you need someone to take care of your pets while you are away?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Do you need someone to take care of your pets while you are away? Empty
PostSubject: Do you need someone to take care of your pets while you are away?   Do you need someone to take care of your pets while you are away? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:34 am

We can take your pets on walks while you are at work or take care of them while your family is out of town.
Back to top Go down
https://westminsterguatemala.forumotion.com
cricket

PostSubject: pet sitting   Do you need someone to take care of your pets while you are away? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:26 pm

We need someone to house and petsit while we are at the beach. We sould like someone to stay at our home. We will be gone June 28-July 18. We have 3 dogs and 2 cats and live in Buckhead. Thank you, Cricket Guyton
cricketguyton@yahoo.com
404-405-2294
Back to top Go down
Robyn

PostSubject: pet sitting   Do you need someone to take care of your pets while you are away? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:01 pm

I need someone to come visit my cat every other day, and give him a pill. The days I need are July 1,and July 3. My contact information is home:404-233-9032 or cell:404-932-6073. Unfortunately, i have waited until the last minute to make arrangements. Can anyone call me today? Monday, 6/30. Thanks, Robyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you need someone to take care of your pets while you are away?   Do you need someone to take care of your pets while you are away? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you need someone to take care of your pets while you are away?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westminster Guatemala Fundraiser :: Your first category :: Pet Sitting-
Jump to: