Westminster Guatemala Fundraiser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westminster Guatemala Fundraiser

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you need a babysitter?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Do you need a babysitter? Empty
PostSubject: Do you need a babysitter?   Do you need a babysitter? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:37 am

We can entertain your children and their friends for the day and babysit at night. Just let us know how many sitters you need and when, then we will contact you!
Back to top Go down
https://westminsterguatemala.forumotion.com
halford

PostSubject: babysitting   Do you need a babysitter? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:32 am

I have several days in June & July that I need a babysitter. I have two boys (6 & 4). I would need someone that could babysit the full day (mostly on Wed. & Thurs.) You can contact me at 404-452-7434 or Mendy@dryman.com. Thanks! Mendy
Back to top Go down
ahbollwe

PostSubject: babysitter Sat 6/6?   Do you need a babysitter? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi -
Any chance Julia Bowen, Hannah or another could babysit this Sat 6/6 early evening/night? It's for 3 children 7, just turned 6 & not quite 4.
My # 404-846-9535 or email ahbollwerk@yahoo.com. Thanks! - Ashley Bollwerk
Back to top Go down
Suzanne

PostSubject: Need a babysitter   Do you need a babysitter? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:33 am

We live in Brookhaven and have a rising 3rd grade boy and rising Pre-1st girl. There are several nights that I would like to arrange a babysitter. Friday, June 12th 7:00 - 10:00, Thursday, June 18th 7:00 - 10:00, Friday, June 26th from 5:30 - 11:30 and Wednesday, July 1st 6:30 - 10:00. Our phone number is 404.261.2868.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a babysitter?   Do you need a babysitter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you need a babysitter?
Page 1 of 1