Westminster Guatemala Fundraiser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westminster Guatemala Fundraiser

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you need someone to water your plants while you are away?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Do you need someone to water your plants while you are away? Empty
PostSubject: Do you need someone to water your plants while you are away?   Do you need someone to water your plants while you are away? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:32 am

We can water your plants while your family is out of town.
Back to top Go down
https://westminsterguatemala.forumotion.com
hannah

PostSubject: test   Do you need someone to water your plants while you are away? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:34 am

test
Back to top Go down
parulka

PostSubject: Watering Plants   Do you need someone to water your plants while you are away? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:55 am

Hi,

I need a student to water my plants on June 8, 10, and 12. These are outdoor potted plants on the patio. If it's a very hot week and the plants are drooping I'd need the student to also come on June 9 and 11. My contact is Parul Hinzen at 404-497-0642. I'm an elementary school parent living off Mt. Paran Rd near Chastain Park. Thanks. flower
Back to top Go down
Deborah

PostSubject: Plant Watering July 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th   Do you need someone to water your plants while you are away? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:37 am

I need someone to spend one half to one full hour watering every Wednesday in July starting on the 8th of July.
The watering needs to be done either first thing in the morning or in the evening. Please let me know if this is something your team can do asap. Thanks very much!
Back to top Go down
julia bo

PostSubject: Re: Do you need someone to water your plants while you are away?   Do you need someone to water your plants while you are away? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:23 pm

we leave for Guatemala on July 13, so i could try and find someone to water until then, but after the 13 we would not be able to help. I'm so sorry! But let me know if you would like someone until then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you need someone to water your plants while you are away?   Do you need someone to water your plants while you are away? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you need someone to water your plants while you are away?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westminster Guatemala Fundraiser :: Your first category :: Watering Plants-
Jump to: